What does the Chamber do for its members?
- Business Referrals: We receive numerous calls from residents and nonresidents wanting recommendations for everything from restaurants to car repair.
- Free Advertising in the Chamber office: Members are encouraged to bring business cards, brochures, etc. to the Chamber. We are usually the first stop when people are visiting the area and are looking for a recommendation.
- Spotlight on Business: We partner with the local newspapers to feature “business of the month” for a business that is a member of the Chamber. This is also posted on our website and our Facebook page.
- Weekly/Monthly Emails: to all people in our contact base announcing new members, member’s upcoming events, promotions, sales and special announcements.
- Web Site: Member listing on our website.
- Networking: Members are invited to participate in Chamber events held at least 4 times per year allowing opportunities to network and promote your business e.g., Coffee & Connections.
- Ribbon Cutting: New businesses receive a free ribbon cutting and publicity announcing the opening.
- Special Events: The chamber hosts small business seminars, the Annual Chamber Awards Banquet & Dinner, the Acorn Festival, and the Christmas parade. Check out our upcoming programs on our calendar of events.
- Chamber decal for your business door or window, and an Office Depot membership card which entitles you to discounts and perks “as advertised” throughout the year.